Hey friends! I came to realize that while I try so hard to tell you about all of my amazing couples, you don't know too much about me! Soooo....
7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me!
1. Avocados. We've got this love/hate thing going on here. They're delicious! Sandwiches, salads, tacos, guacamole (yes, I know it's extra).. I could go on. But my body hates them! I get the worst belly aches and it makes me SO sad. I've sworn off avocados, so please ignore me if I start drooling over your food!
2. Give me #allthedogs. I've always been a dog person! From my first childhood dog, Skipper, to my current giant, #GeneralTravisMagoats, and 6 more in between, they've always been so special to me! I love chatting with my clients about their four-legged friends and get super excited when I get to meet them! Check out Travis' hashtag on Instagram!
3. I spent a few years living on a cattle farm with my family. My parents never intended to get any sort of livestock, but there were barns and pastures just needing to be used! My initial suggestion of pigs got shot down (apparently they can dig through concrete), so I went for cattle and I won!!!! We named our first two girls Tink and Lucy. Tink was named after her mother, Tinkerbell, and I always wanted a daughter named Lucy but I got too excited and used that name for my cow! We don't have that farm anymore but all of our cows are now living over on a friend's farm and I know just where to find Tink if I need her!
4. I have an ongoing collection of tattoos! I have seven right now and my larger ones are covered by every day clothes... so much so that I sometimes forget they're there! They're such a great conversation starter! And if you want to know where I go, I am a loyal customer of Flesh Tattoo in Fallston, MD. Their shop is so clean, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and their follow up calls are the nicest :)
5. I met my fiance, Chris, when I was 17. We were both working in a restaurant and I had NO clue that he liked me too! We worked together often, but after he left that job I certainly had no reason to stay! Sounds like a teenage girl, am I right?! Several years and a few relationships later, we reconnected and the rest is history! We're getting married in Fells Point in just under 7 months!
6. It doesn't matter if I go to a salon or if I paint my nails myself, but within 5 minutes of finishing and me thinking that they are totally dry, I smudge. It's the worst! I will wait 45 minutes in between coats and they still get smudged! I remember going to a salon once and getting my nails done, letting them dry under that weird light, and as soon as I got to my car I messed them up. I tucked my tail between my legs and went back in to get them fixed.
7. I love musical theatre! L.O.V.E. I was a member of the International Thespian Society and Drama Club in high school. I have no acting, dancing, or singing talents, so I was strictly crew! I think my favorite show we did was Pippin! I remember almost all of the songs and it was one of my favorite times in school. I haven't had many opportunities to see performances, but I often jam out to Broadway stations on Pandora! And I'm totally obsessed with Glee.... :)
So there you have it! 7 things that your probably didn't know! Tell me something I don't know about YOU!